Having a great website is not enough to succeed your E-commerce business. Having stellar layout, great product description, superior navigation and a shopping cart are important things. But your competitors are looking forward to get more traffic to their e-commerce website by digital marketing strategies. That means you’re fighting a losing battle. They are doing so because those strategies work.
You need a solid digital marketing strategy if you want to be successful with your E-commerce business; there are many ways where digital marketing and SEO function similarly and today they work in tandem. Why does anybody hire an SEO Company? They just want to optimize their websites so that it’s search engine result is improved. SEO is basically a part of digital marketing; so there are numerous digital marketing companies that provide affordable SEO packages to their clients which result in accomplishing their objective.
If you want to feature the significance of digital marketing to e-commerce achievement, at that point consider these details:
- Email marketing as a source of visitors to e-commerce sites increased by 218%
- Visitors to e-commerce businesses from social media sites increased by 308%
- Organic searches for e-commerce sites increased by 145%
- Post useful content: If a brand is continuously sharing useful content it will easily generate a good relationship with their customers. Content marketing helps you to stay tuned with your targeted audience without making them feel that you are going to sell something to them. You should create articles and videos that should interest your audience. Then they will appreciate the content and will share it with their friends.
- Get quick results with PPC: There has been a long debate over the effectiveness of Pay-per-click and SEO but the truth is that they both are effective but in different aspects. Particularly for a small business which is new to digital advertising, utilizing paid traffic to publicize on Google or Facebook is an approach to expand web traffic rapidly. A well organized and well-planned PPC campaign can push customers to specific products and services on your website. It means choosing the right keywords, creating ads that relate to those keywords and sending online shoppers to web pages that relate to those ads.
- Optimize your website: Well, every businessperson knows clearly that whatever business they are in, there are thousands of online searches every day for the products and services they sell. Consequently, one can easily attract the customers to one’s website, if it is well organized. It is said that the first page of Google gets more than 91% of web traffic and if your site is not been displayed on the first page, then the chances of connecting with your customers searching for your products drops instantly. As people very rarely go on the second page. Well, an SEO Expert optimizes your site, and then what you see is a steady growth of new customers to your online store.
- Get social: Customers that you get from social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram are believed to be more loyal than those you get through other channels. The basic need is to post useful content on social media sites that have relevant links back to your website. Well, a study says that more than 40% of B2B businesses have grabbed new customers via Facebook, and 42% are being grabbed using Twitter. Social media platforms are a great way to drive more customers to your e-commerce site.
- Boost ROI with email marketing: There was a report by Email Marketing Census 2016 that stated email marketing delivers the best ROI of all digital marketing strategies. The Search Engine Journal figured out that the average ROI for email marketing campaigns was 4300%. To get the best outcomes, utilize gated substance to get more email locations, and afterward, send those leads focused on messages that address their specific needs and drive them to your online store. Furthermore, ensure your emails are streamlined for mobile to take advantage of the growing number of mobile searches.
- Partner with Digital Marketing Experts: If Digital marketing is implemented in a good way, then it will increase traffic to your online store and will also increase sales, but it can be complicated. Your best bet is to partner with digital marketing experts who can integrate digital marketing strategies like the ones noted above seamlessly for optimal results.
Such marketing strategies can be utilized to enhance your site quality and elevate items to your intended target audience, while creating a personalized shopping experience that your customers trust.
Together, this can draw in and convert your guests into clients, while connecting with and holding them in your business for the whole deal. Always remember to follow all the six points to make your e-commerce business famous and visible to everyone. Good luck 🙂